Friday, February 5, 2016

School Idol Diary 13 & Post-Mortem

I've had this 95% finished and sitting around for a few months. Might as well release it now.

E: Don't ask me why one of the speech bubbles on page 24 is all weird. I own the trade paperback release and it's still like that, so whatever it was, they never bothered to fix it.

Download
Online reader

---
That aside, it's sure been a real long time since I last released anything. I've been getting sick of typesetting, and once I stopped updating for a while, it felt a bit shameful to come back. I suppose I should at least make it official and announce that I'm no longer actively releasing at this point. I've been away for an inexcusably long time anyway, and unless the group(s?) that took over after I died are horribly incompetent, I'd just seem like a sore loser if I were to continue at this point. Sorry to those who expected more of me.

1 comment:

  1. When you say you are no longer actively releasing, Do you mean only Saki or also Love live stuff?? Cuz you are literally the only person in the world interested in translating the SIDs (and manga). In any case, thank you for your hard work !!!

    ReplyDelete